Old November 25th, 2004, 05:15 PM
Jimoran

You are missing the definition of the word groping. CLUE: groping
is different than touching. Have you ever heard of a dictionary?

Thanks for that advice about the dictionary, Pete. I looked it up and I guess
I'm still confused.

If you call what the TSA person does, as part of his or her professional
duties, "groping," why would you not likewise call what the other
professionals do "groping."

That is, unless it is your contention that the TSA people are doing it ONLY for
lascivious reasons (sorry to use a big word like that, Pete, but after all,
you're the one who sent me to the dictionary....) If that's the case, they
must be insatiable. Wow, those TSA studs! So many women, so little time!

What's that boss? You want me to check for bombs??? I thought you said boobs!

Jimoran