Old June 7th, 2010, 04:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Marcia R.

Default Is it common for ships to leave late?

Sue Mullen wrote:

Marcia R. wrote:
I happened to look at the bridge cam of the Sapphire Princess at 5:15
this afternoon, and it was still in port in Seattle. It was supposed
to leave at 4:00. We went out, so I don't know when it actually left,
but looking at the picture now, it does say bound for Ketchikan. Is
that common?

Take a look at this thread on cruise critic:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1213857

sue

Yikes!

We were originally supposed to sail yesterday, but my fiance has a
medical issue he's dealing with, so we had to cancel and rebook for the
end of the month. Now I'm curious what really happened. I can't even
get the cam to come up this morning.

Marcia