Old September 13th, 2014, 12:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Joe Makowiec

Default Germany, Denmark, Netherlands travelogue

On 13 Sep 2014 in rec.travel.europe, Alfred Molon wrote:

Here is a detailed report of our trip to northern Germany, Denmark and
the Netherlands in June this year (by car + plane from Munich):

http://www.molon.de/travelogues/Germany/2014/ (Germany)
http://www.molon.de/travelogues/Denmark/2014/ (Denmark)
http://www.molon.de/travelogues/Netherlands/2014/ (Netherlands)

I agree that Denmark is expensive. We had the good fortune to have a
guide - our daughter was studying at DTU at the time. We stayed in
Ballerup (Zleephotel - spartan but (relatively) inexpensive), drove to
Lyngby and took the bus into Copenhagen from there.

--
Joe Makowiec
http://makowiec.org/