Old May 4th, 2004, 04:12 PM

Default Mexican Riviera Weather/Temperature

Hi Jackie... How does one define a rough cruise? ...On my last return
up the Baja, I saw no end of cruisers coming to the Concierge asking for
sea-sick pills. ....Now, I don't have a cast iron stomach when it comes
to the ocean, but I thought: Jesus, I wonder how these people would
react if the ocean was actually rough. This part of the cruise has
"never" been to the uncomfortable level for me, so don't get your fears
worked up. In fact, last fall the ocean was like glass all the way down.
...As for warmth, the air (at night) is definitely warmer south of
Mazatlan, but I don't think you'll find a warmer place during the day
than Puerto Vallarta. ...And as I metioned before, from Cabo on, I found
the ocean extremely smooth. ...Jon