Old May 5th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Bill Warnock

Default Mexican Riviera Weather/Temperature

Oh yeh... the hurricane season is June through October... and yes
I have had more than one cruise screwed up because of the storms.

I think I better ammend the above referenced statement that I made
in a previous posting on this thread.

"Cruise screwed up..." meaning our basic itineraries were altered
in order to avoid the main storm areas. For example on one Puerto
Vallarta, Mazatlan, Cabo San Lucas seven day gig, we got as far
south as Cabo... laid over there for a few hours... then headed
back north to Long Beach... via layovers at San Diego then Catalina
Island.

The cruise and ship board life was enjoyable it's just that they have
to adjust the courses accordingly under these circumstances..

I'm also one of those that thinks there is no such thing as a bad
cruise... some are just better than others. (smile)

Bill

"This summer heading for the South Pacific aboard the "Tausala Samoa" for 28 days"