Old October 25th, 2007, 05:02 PM posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada
Peter D

Default Fire!

"Icono Clast" wrote in message
.. .
Hatunen wrote:
Icono Clast:
I am profoundly saddened by the tragedy underway in the SouthLand. I
hope none of our fellow dancers suffers ill consequence.

Now there's someone who doesn't understand about global Internet.

You know I know better, Dave. It was carelessness; a cross-post from a
Group where many of the participants, many of whom I know, are endangered.
'Sides, I presume the story's getting world-wide coverage.

It is. But I had to stop and think what "the south" meant. My first thought
was "The United States". then I relaized you meant "California". Then a
little bit later I twigged to you live in SF and Dave filled in the blanks.
I'd always assume a global audience and be specific....

If I were you...

Which I'm not.

PS. I didn't understand "Chac" though.