Old March 7th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Joshish Joshish is offline
Banned

Default Need accommodation advice for Toronto!

Hello everyone, we are a group of executives that are planning to go on a trip to Toronto and will be staying there for a week or so. We have seen the prior arrangements for there and we are just worried about the accommodations there. I have searched quite a bit and found that there are a few good hotels out there and would like to know more about the accommodations available there in an economical range.
Thanks in advance!