Old March 7th, 2009, 07:51 PM
jehn jehn is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshish View Post
Hello everyone, we are a group of executives that are planning to go on a trip to Toronto and will be staying there for a week or so. We have seen the prior arrangements for there and we are just worried about the accommodations there. I have searched quite a bit and found that there are a few good hotels out there and would like to know more about the accommodations available there in an economical range.
Thanks in advance!
Hi, there are many ways that can help you to get an accommodation there. As you already said that there are hotels and I would suggest that you can go for Toronto Executive Apartments that are available there at good rental rates. These apartments will help you have a comfortable stay and when you are going with an executive team, I believe that these would be good for you.