Old December 13th, 2005, 09:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Airline Travel Vouchers

wrote:
Anybody interested in traveling inside the US should check out this gr8
offer by Polident. Polident is offering free Airline Travel Vouchers
with the purchase of 5 boxes of specially marked products. See
www.polident.com for more information. I'm working on this promotion
on behalf of GSK. All information on this program is available at
www.polident.com.

Doesn't look like a good deal to me. For trip between Calif and Florida,
cost of the first ticket is $440 plus taxes and fees. I am pretty sure
I can get a round trip ticket for around $200 during non-peak travel season.