Old September 19th, 2008, 11:50 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Joseph Coulter[_4_]

Default What if actual travel date is not the same as the intend to travel date?

Like What I Know wrote
in :

Hi,

I'm going to apply for a WHV to New Zealand in the coming months and
I'm curious: What happens if the date that I actually travel to NZ is
not the same as the date I put down as my intended travel date? I know
I have 12 months to enter NZ after I get my visa, but what if I apply
in, say, March 2009, and put down September 2009 and I actually leave
in October 2009?

On a related note, is the intended travel date the date that I leave
the US or the date that I arrive in NZ? 'Cause they are most
definitely different days.

Use the date that you will enter the country most questions are listed
here
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...rmation/qanda/
hsonline.htm

If not the best source of answers to any such question is the consulate
of the country involved. No one else can give you official information.

--
Joseph Coulter, cruises and vacations
www.josephcoulter.com

877 832 2021