Old May 12th, 2004, 04:26 AM
Howie

Default Recommendations - the perfect climate?

strawberry icecream wrote:

Eileen Garland wrote in news:a6mdnREVxej85zzdRVn-
:

that would be a temp range of 60 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

I suppose that sounds most like coastal southern California to me,
though I don't think they get a lot of seasonal variation. Actually, I
don't think you could get much int he way of seasons with that narrow a
temp range.

the best areas seem to be Magnetic island off western australia..and
Madeira island off Portugal.

Been to Madeira. It is really lovely, but kind of dull.

But I always loved the idea of southern CA.

Weather is near perfect, but earthquakes and high prices are real downside.

Howie

But the woefully high USA annual house taxes always put me off......the mob
would be proud of that scam.