Old November 4th, 2008, 01:08 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Rik Brown[_86_]

Default The Age of Feet

How about sitting quietly at the airport, enjoying a meal or snack, or
just waiting for your flight. Then you look down.

Bunions, toe nail fungus, athletes foot, blisters, open sores, flaking
dead
skin, you name it, it's there. Have these people ever heard of socks,
or
slip on closed shoes??I can't say that I've ever noticed people's feet much when flying. I

personally keep my feet well protected due to the chill of the
aircraft. So I'd never fly wearing sandals or anything similar. Anyway,
most of my flying has been on business and most of the passengers around
me tend to be reasonably dressed.

Perhaps its because I've never flown on Southwest Airlines (or similar)
where I see people lined up at the gates in "anything goes" attire?

-- Rik

--
Rik Brown
Message Origin: TRAVEL.com