Old September 14th, 2009, 07:18 AM posted to rec.travel.budget.backpack
Travel[_3_]

Default World Travel Plymouth

Real Traveller is full of places that'll leave you refreshed, enriched
and inspired for life. Our travel consultants won't just help you get
there, they'll make sure your experience is a tailor made one. And, as
real traveller's themselves, they'll use their sense of adventure to
discover great deals on flights, accommodation, tours & treks, travel
insurance and lots more! Just like they've done for thousands of
career breakers, gap year students and round-the-world thrill seekers.
Always popular, an organised tour can often be the best and cheapest
way to see the world. We’re not talking about a tour leader walking
around with an umbrella here, we’re talking about groups of like
minded, and like-aged (if there such a term!) people getting the
chance to see and do things they’d probably miss if they were on their
own. Contact us today to find out more. http://www.realtraveller.co.uk/