Old June 16th, 2010, 09:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
GrtArtiste

Default Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On Jun 16, 9:19*am, "Clarence do we have clearance?"
wrote:
Maybe he shouldn't have had the fish. *Thank goodness Karen Black was
working the flight!

Given this set of circumstances, what types of assistance would a
commercial-rated pilot be able to offer assuming she is not rated on
this type aircraft? I would guess-communications with ATC primarily.
What else?

GrtArtiste