Old November 18th, 2014, 11:15 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bildad View Post
Its more like sharing your experiences which can be a very positive thing for the people who are new to these things.
When i went to Bangladesh i tried sharing my stuff with the people which was so much fun and it all went goodly for me.
Bildad, would you like to share you Bangladesh's experience with me? I have a plan to go there in 2015 with my family because my uncle invited our family there. I think through your experience I can get a lot of ideas and information regarding this tour.