Old November 3rd, 2003, 10:33 PM
Angelo

Default Kenya lodge safari December 2003

Liz ha scritto:

In message
Hans-Georg Michna wrote:

Angelo wrote:

it is not true, there is a lot to share; the company in Kenya I am in
contact with, just told me that the more people join the safari, the lower
will be the price for each one; that is why I am searching for people
thanks

Angelo,

if this is so, then I have to retract my statement.

I hope they told you how much lower the price would be. I never
doubted it would be a bit lower, but perhaps not by much.

The price for the flights and accommodation will be the same (until you get
over about 12 people, or maybe 16), the cost of the vehicle/driver/petrol
will be shared. That isn't a big proportion of the total. Remember also that
the more people in the vehicle, the less room everyone has, which is a big
consideration if they are photographers with a reasonable amount of
kit. Also, with over seven people in a normal safari minibus, not everyone
will have a window seat, and the seventh person will be sitting next to the
driver will not have access to the roof hatch. Obviously, everyone should
rotate being in this seat.

Anyway, bear that in mind, and safari njema.

Liz
--
Virtual Liz at http://www.v-liz.co.uk
Kenya; Tanzania; India; Seychelles

I have already booked and paid my flight, and I dont pay hotel cause a friend of
mine will host me, she is pure Kenyan! the only expensive thing is the safari,
and if I can lower even only the price of vehicle/driver/patrol it will be just
so good for me and my firend. That is why we are searching for other people. GO
to this website: www.tamasha-afrika.co.ke
the guy who is organizing my safari is a friend of my friend and I trus thim when
he says the price can be lowered, and after all you can see it on his website as
well.
Thank you very much
Angelo.