Old January 2nd, 2012, 10:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default What do you all do

On Mon, 2 Jan 2012 11:34:03 -0600, "Jr." wrote:

to protect your valuables when you go to the beach on an excursion?

I mean like what to do with your wallet, cash, credit cards, iPod, etc. when
you go into the water and you have nobody to watch them for you.

Some beaches have places to make purchases or buy drinks and I enjoy my
tunes while relaxing on the beach.

I go with someone who stays on the beach with the stuff. :-)

Actually all I take when I get off the ship is one credit card, my room key, a
very small amount of cash and maybe my passport. The passport would be the only
thing I ould worry about. For a credit card - it doesn't matter if it gets wet
anyway. Cash should still be OK too. I don't take a wallet to the beach or any
kind of phone.

My camera would be what I would worry about, and if I was at the beach I would
take the dive/waterproof camera.