Old March 19th, 2005, 12:35 AM
nick

Default Cancun vs Varadero ?

Hi, a friend and I are planning a trip in late April or early May and
cannot decide between Cancun vs Varadero. We are two males in late
20s, early 30s and are looking to have a fun time on the beach, as
well as partake in the nightlife. The thought of meeting attractive
single women in our age group is also a major motivation. Any
suggestions on which place might offer the most excitement. We'd like
to stay at a nice resort and don't mind spending a bit more to get the
royal treatment. If anyone could offer some pros/cons about each, it
would be a big help.
Thanks
Nic