Old March 19th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Irene

You won't find any hotel on Varadero that is a true 5 star. Some are very
nice though. Food is good but not the best I've had. I find the nightlife in
Cancun far more exciting. Most if not all of the women I saw in Varadero
were spoken for already and most were European and over 40. Some well over
40 :-)

I say go to Cancun. Especially if your going from the US. Less hassles and
more to do off resort too.

--

"nick" wrote in message
Hi, a friend and I are planning a trip in late April or early May and
cannot decide between Cancun vs Varadero. We are two males in late
20s, early 30s and are looking to have a fun time on the beach, as
well as partake in the nightlife. The thought of meeting attractive
single women in our age group is also a major motivation. Any
suggestions on which place might offer the most excitement. We'd like
to stay at a nice resort and don't mind spending a bit more to get the
royal treatment. If anyone could offer some pros/cons about each, it
would be a big help.
Thanks
Nic