Old June 8th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Tchiowa

ovely wrote:
I'm going to be flying first class for the first time in a couple of weeks.
I need to decide which airline to fly from ft myers FL to Portland OR. I
would like to hear some opinions on who has the best service and luxuries in
first class. My mom went with Delta. They're okay I guess. I'm looking to
find out what you get on first class as well. One of my friends said her
dinner was served on china but my mom said her plate was regular. Thanks in
advance for the help. Only going one way in case that matters.

First Class on a US domestic flight isn't much. Wider seats, maybe
leather on a narrow body. Seats recline a lot more on a wide body.

The stories you hear about meals served on china and luxury beds with
Givenchy pajamas are international First Class.