Old June 9th, 2005, 11:43 AM
A Mate

Domestic First Class within the US is not worth any significant premium!!

wrote in message
I'm going to be flying first class for the first time in a couple of
weeks.
I need to decide which airline to fly from ft myers FL to Portland OR. I
would like to hear some opinions on who has the best service and luxuries
in
first class. My mom went with Delta. They're okay I guess. I'm looking to
find out what you get on first class as well. One of my friends said her
dinner was served on china but my mom said her plate was regular. Thanks
in
advance for the help. Only going one way in case that matters.

Majax