Old November 4th, 2006, 06:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Warren[_1_]

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

Rick wrote:
s/s Norway is not very old....its extinct.

That's why I said "was"...but when she was in service she was indeed
very old. I sailed aboard many times during her 20+ years of service as
Norway, including her 9/11 "first annual farewell crossing."

Celibrity also
attracts an older crowd than Voyager or Radiance will. Note: every
week is different on a ships voyage. There is no way to tell the
passenger make up on any given voyage

Agree with you 100% and I think the OP of the thread should choose a
Voyager class ship. Interestingly enough the passenger mix on Mercury
skewed younger for the Alaska repositioning than Legend of the Seas
during the crossing.

Warren