Old October 16th, 2007, 01:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Donald Newcomb

Default walkie talkies

"Alan Meyer" wrote in message
. ..
I find them particularly useful in airports. When the wife goes
to the bathroom and I need to tell her that the plane is boarding,
the FRS radio is just the thing to use. I've also used them on
land where she might like to go into the shops and I prefer to
walk around or sit on a bench and read a book. They enable
us to find each other within a range of a mile or so.

When I hand my wife a little FRS radio she reacts like I was handing her a
rattlesnake. I don't know what it is but she just does not like the concept
of walkie talkies.

--
Donald R. Newcomb
DRNewcomb (at) attglobal (dot) net