Old May 13th, 2004, 03:34 PM
L.Hachey

Default cruise trip report

That's fine, I can see your point, but don't come on here and take out your
hostilites for those sites on me. I have never taken anyone's reports
without express written consent. I ask for permission first, and if
permission is denied, I don't put it up. And the reports don't become
property of my site like on all the other trip report sites out there, they
remain the property of the member, so they CAN be removed at any time at the
request of the user, within 24 hours of written request by email.

L.Hachey
www.MyTripReport.com

"CupCaked" wrote in message
"L.Hachey" wrote:

YOu are quite hostile. Is there a reason for this? Could I be taking
possible customers away from you?

I should answer this more completely, so that you understand where I'm
coming from.

In the past, I've had my own work placed on several commercial cruise
web sites without my permission or without my knowledge. It has been
extremely difficult getting them removed and dealing with some of the
site owners. Now, I regularly scan the major search engines to see if
anyone else has posted my work someplace, and I don't know about it.

I'm not a hard nose about this. I usually always give permission to
non-commercial review sites, as I believe this helps new cruisers, but
I bristle at someone making money, however much it is, off my work
without letting me know that. I post my reviews on my web site as a
convenience and a service to anyone who wants to read them. My site
is as non-commercial as you will ever see.

Karen

http://www.cupcaked.com/reviews
(...and leave off the "potatoes" to e-mail)