Old July 30th, 2004, 01:23 AM
C L Bailey

Default Visiting Canun's Moon Palace

Deirdre Saoirse Moen wrote in message ...
C L Bailey wrote:
Any idea if the Moon Palace is all families or are there singles, to
get together with and party? Any input would be great I am going
there for some R&R and would like to know if I have to leave the
resort to find some company or not!

There are singles, but it is heavy with families. Personally, if I were
going as a single, I'd pick another family resort.

You should also know that the beach there is not recommended for
swimming due to currents.

Thanks for the tip on the currents, I had no idea, are they rip tides?

By the way the reason I am going to a family resort is because I am a
single dad, and this is my son's birthday trip this year. So I am
aware that it is supposed to be fun for him, I was just wondering what
I could look forward to while over there.

CLB