Old July 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM posted to rec.travel.air,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.california,alt.atheism,alt.security.terrorism
Bill Baker

Default Gay man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down

In article
"(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) http://www.TravelForPay.org"
wrote:

"DCI" wrote:
( ` . Craig Chilton . ) http:// www.TravelForPay.org wrote:

[ ... ]

Craig...

He never has anything worthwhile to say anyway.

And that, I suppose, explains your complete INABILITY to *refute*
ANY of the abundant FACTS that I provide in my posts which expose
bigoted agendas to have NOTHING going for them?

LOL!! Your ignorance is duly noted.

Count on bigots to WHINE a lots, in lieu of there being NO *facts*
on their side with which to support their sociopathic agendas!

I *love* the sound of bigots self-destructing in the morning!

I'm not a bigot. I'm barely even white. And I have black and gay
frends and even an Asian friend so how can I be racist?

If all of that is true -- then why don't you APPRECIATE the solid
FACTS that I provide in behalf of civil & human rights in my posts?

Probably because your "solid FACTS" amount to perspicuous crap.