Old December 3rd, 2003, 04:11 AM
Bert Amada

Default "I Am Not American" Web Site Adds Designs, Languages,(Schultz)

You wrote:

And since Americans seem to be too lazy to
study foreign languages, they'll have to believe
you.

I suggest that you visit the numerous American military cemeteries in
Europe and pay your respects to the "lazy" Americans who died saving the
asses of all of you Europeans in two world wars. I hope that if ever
Europe is threatened again, and when you start crying, "Where are the
Americans? Why aren't they coming?" you will be able to visualize me
giving you the middle finger!

B.A.

Please note: To avoid spam, unsolicited email is automatically deleted
unread by my server, if it comes from anyone not already in my address
book. If you wish to send me an email, kindly say so in a post, before
attempting to send the mail. I will then notify you when my line is open
to you.