Old October 1st, 2008, 01:59 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.travel.air
James Gibson

Default UNITED Airlines SUCKS

On Sep 30, 10:22*am, Jay Furr wrote:

See, passengers flying for personal/vacation purposes *always* book
the cheapest fare, no matter that the connection time between flight A
and flight B is seven and a half minutes and you have to switch
terminals, or what. * This is what leads to a lot of the situations in
which people claim that the airlines screwed them and caused them to
miss their flight and lose their luggage and stuff -- THEY accepted
the insane connection time that the website kicked out, and THEY
therefore put the airline in a situation where a slight delay on
flight A made it impossible to catch flight B or get their bags to
flight B.

Back in 2005, United managed to lose my baggage on a *one-leg* flight
from Albany to Dulles in *both* directions. So don't give me this
nonsense that they lost it because I chose insane connection times.