Old October 1st, 2008, 02:15 PM posted to rec.sport.football.college,rec.travel.air
J.C. Watts Enslin

Default UNITED Airlines SUCKS

On Oct 1, 4:57*am, "Hoover" wrote:
To give a few examples - there is literally one person at the check in
counter - it's all automated and most of it sucks. They charge 15 per
checked bag, unless you're a premier United member. (Which I would NEVER do
with this airline.) They charge for food on domestic flights, which is
overpriced and which they ran out of before they got past row 15. Their
headsets are decrepit, they stuff you in your seats like a sardine. Want
more?

I buy food at the airport, I rarely check a bag and a print out my
boarding pass before I even get to the airport. Yes, you are packed
like sardines, but I'm 6'3"...if I can handle it, you certainly can.

Jon