Old October 17th, 2007, 04:23 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Lawrence Akutagawa

Default Driver Licensing not about highway safety

"Alohacyberian" wrote in message
"proffsl" wrote in message
oups.com...
"Alohacyberian" wrote:

I don't know where you live,

You don't know where I live, yet, in your own asshole manner, you
presume and pretend to have information about me even more personal
than those around me, who DO know where I live, have. You are
pathetic.

I may be pathetic, but, I have a driver license. You don't. KM

ah yes...Keith demonstrating to us all yet once again his very skilled use
of the Keith Martin of non sequiturs, red herrings, and ad hominems while
evading the key issue/question. And note his employment of the KM2 of
ignoring utterly the key issue/question not only of my rather
straightforward question:

"Do you agree that a maker of a statement is accountable for that
statement? A simple 'yes' or 'no' from you will suffice."

but also of Don Kirkman's question to him in " Second trip to the US"
here Monday, 10/15/07 1:40pm

"Do you suppose you could cite some source for the information? "

and of Don's comment in "Going Hawaii" here Saturday, 10/13/07 4:16pm as per
Keith

"...giving false impressions to people asking for reliable information?"

Notice how Keith ducks whenever he cannot/will not answer/clarify when
answers/clarifications are asked of him. I have asked him if he...as per my
question on statement accountability...stands behind his comments on
Hawaii - both in his posts here and in his website
http://keith.martin.home.att.net/ - and he evades. He employs the Keith
Martin, the KM2, the Alvin Toda of crawling back under that rock of his,
and - in the case of my accountability question - the six year old kid's
taunt "Yes or no. KM." Behavior on the one hand most arrogant, yet on the
other quite fascinatingly bizarre...bordering on the pathetic.

Quack, quack.