Old October 17th, 2007, 09:29 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
-

Default Driver Licensing IS about highway safety

On Oct 17, 7:18 am, proffsl wrote:
"Jochen Kriegerowski" wrote:
"proffsl" wrote:

Therefore, the police power subjecting our Right to operate
motor vehicles on public highways to Driver Licensing IS
INDEED and IN FACT unreasonable, and subject to
revocation.

Then why don't you simply go to some supreme court and
have it revoked instead of posting this crap over and over
again?

The same courts who use deceitful methods to perpetuate the powers
they have bestowed upon themselves by the implementation of this
police power?

Ooooooooo. Boogie boogie boogie!! The big konspiracy again!!! You make
the mistake of believing your premises were correct, which they were
not, to reach this paranoid statement.

Regardless, I am not here to debate WHY I do or do not
do something. If you wish to address any of the subject related
points I make, feel free. Otherwise, I have no interest.

You also have no logic, truth or facts to back you up.

We don't make laws here, you know?

Correct me if you wish to be incorrect, but aren't we supposed to have
a government by the people, of the people, and for the people?

Yes, we do... and the people to whom you refer have demanded for the
last century through their legislatures and courts that we have a
system of licensing and registration to maintain public welfare and
safety, all done very constitutionally and legally.