Old June 10th, 2011, 03:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default NCl hawaii and stuff.

On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 20:17:12 -0400, (Surfer E2468)
wrote:

Got an offer from princess for a 14 day cruise from los angeles to
hawaii and back for $899.00 including port taxes,and only
$70.00 govt taxes. We would book it but in means flying and husband
refuses to fly anymore

My husband has also been refusing to fly for the last 6 years. However
he flew to Seattle last month with me for an Alaskan cruise because we
could go Southwest where we wouldn't be charged extra for bags. I
requested a wheelchair and it made the check-in process (which was
what he objected to) much easier.

It didn't work quite as well on the way home because HAL bus to the
airport dropped us at the far end of the SEATAC terminal from where we
could check our bags on Southwest.