Old September 26th, 2008, 01:10 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
A Mate[_2_]

Default Malarone ---- Cost.

Doxycycline offers the same level of protection - much more cheaply!

1 x 100 mg tablet daily from 1 day before exposure to 4 weeks after.

Minor side effects:- increased sun sensitivity for 3% of users - work
around - sun screen.

Thrush for some female users - work around - clean COTTON underwear daily.

Ideally taken after eating - and do not lie down for 30 minutes after
taking.

TOO EASY!!!

Cost - cents per tablet almost anywhere in the world.

Available as a generic - vibramyacin is the most common branded doxy!

"Pat Anderson" wrote in message
We are going to Kenya for a visit of sixteen days this month, Malarone was
recommended as the prophylactic to take, I was surprised at how
expensive it was, £63, I took the prescription to Superdrug chemists, what
are other people`s experiences of the price of this drug?
Thanks,
Pat.
--
Pat Anderson