Old February 24th, 2010, 03:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
JRachels

Default Stomach Illness hits 300+ on Mercury

Nonny wrote:

"JRachels" wrote in message
Nonny wrote:

"JRachels" wrote in message
m...
Warren wrote:
On Feb 22, 11:08 pm, JRachels wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6233413.shtml

I bet Oceania isn't happy that a pic of one of their ships is being
used with the article!

Warren
I noticed that too. Oh well. Just wish people would remember to wash
their hands and not touch the food on the buffet with their hands.
That's what the tongs are for.

. . . but then we touch the tongs. grin FWIW, when I get food at
the buffet, I use Purell when I return to the table, before touching
anything. It's just cheap insurance.

Excellent idea, Nonny. I carry it in my purse. Use it on airplanes all
the time.

I do too, Joyce. It's a lot cheaper than the little bottles of gin they
sell on the planes for $4.

Not a problem for me. They keep upgrading me. Must have something to do
with 100,000+ miles per year I fly. They give you those little bottles
for free, up front. ;-)

JR

--
"We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are." - The Talmud
"People demand the freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of