Old February 24th, 2010, 04:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

Default Stomach Illness hits 300+ on Mercury

"*muz*" wrote in message
abs...

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
:
: "Ermalee McCauley" wrote in message
: ...
: JRachels wrote:
: Warren wrote:
: On Feb 22, 11:08 pm, JRachels wrote:
:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6233413.shtml
:
: I bet Oceania isn't happy that a pic of one of their ships is being
: used with the article!
:
: Warren
: I noticed that too. Oh well. Just wish people would remember to wash
: their hands and not touch the food on the buffet with their hands.
That's
: what the tongs are for.
:
: In over 30 cruises, I've never had a bout with the Noro Virus. I
don't
: think any of my 'smart' cruise friends have either. Amateurs drive me
: crazy. ;-)
:
: JR
:
: I've been on 42 cruises, and you're right as far as I'm concerned.
But
: do take precautions. My friend, Jean, taught me to wipe down almost
: everything in my cabin before unpacking.
:
: Ermalee
:
: All you need is a zip top baggie with some Lysol Sanitary Wipes! I
always
: bring along some extra ones for Ermalee and I have to hurry out of her
cabin
: or else she puts me to work wiping down things! ;-)
:
: --Jean

And, don't forget to wipe down the TV remote!!! Lord knows where that
thing
has been!

For sure! That is one that we do and I forgot to mention! Thanks!

--Jean