Old June 1st, 2004, 05:23 AM
Anonymouse

Default Canadian flag on the backback myth

Robert R. wrote:
I am particularly "in love" with the wonderful manner with which
we were treated by the Dutch.

Had something to do with what our fathers did. (o:

Hi,

that much may be true.

much like the town in france that periodically invites my father in law
back to visit (on their euros)... something about what he did in '44.

but a lot of these old soldiers didn't make it back.

and they don't get many visitors anymore.

anytime you're in europe and you see a little sign on a 2 lane road
pointing to the "american cemetery" pay a visit and chat.

--
MICROSOFT WINDOWS 2003 ENTERPRISE SERVER W/ 25 LICENSES

Cobray/Et Cetera Derringer Sideplates