Old January 12th, 2013, 08:36 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
peter

Default Back to Back Cruise Question

On 1/10/13 7:52 PM, in article
, "rec.travel.cruises"
wrote:

Although we have been on many cruises, we have never done a back to back.
What is the procedure on RCCL on a Med cruise when one week is finished and we
are staying for a second week in same room. Do we have to exit the ship and
reboard.

There will be a special information meeting for the btb passengers, mainly
to explain that you don't have to worry about anything. If I remember well
that's also where you'll receive your new seapass card (tied to your new
onboard account). You can stay on board, though some services are limited
between 8 AM and 1 PM. Depending on the port there may be a special lane so
that you don't have to wait in line with new passengers.