Old July 17th, 2006, 08:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.camping,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.coffee
St. John Smythe

Default car coffee maker / electric kettle / water heater?

wrote:
I have a question for car (not RV) campers in the U.S. When camping,
what's your favourite way of making coffee or any other hot drinks?

6. Other (plain pot over a campfire (ouch), etc.)

While on the one hand I've gotten so picky about coffee that I'll rarely
even order it in a restaurant any more, on the other, I'm perfectly
happy with "cowboy coffee" when caping. shrug

--
St. John
But soft you, the fair Ophelia: