Old July 22nd, 2007, 05:28 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Rog'

Default What good mistakes have you seen at airports?

" wrote:
What good mistakes do teachers make?

Ummm, fatuous, inane and sophmoric posts?
But I would like to put the shoe on the other foot for
this online discussion. What good mistakes have you
made or seen at airports? For instance, I have made
the "good mistake" of forgetting to bring my tickets,
and having to return home. My father missed a few
flights because of arriving too late.

How is forgetting a ticket "good?" So you learned not to
forget tickets? Woo-Hoo! As for your father, I see no
merit in such self-destructive behavior. He may want to
consider therapy. IME, most travel errors result from a
lack of common sense, not something easily correctable.