Old February 20th, 2008, 08:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.latin-america,rec.travel.usa-canada
Runge11

Default Fidel Castro announces retirement

granny enjoys sharing stuff about the US

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" a écrit dans le
message de ...

Harry wrote:

We haven't invaded Venezuela yet. What is Chavez gonna do now that his
buddy is retired or dead?

What if he (Chavez) decides to invade Colombia or Nicaragua invade San
Andres or Colombia invade the Nicaraguan Caribbean?

I hope they B.Y.O.B.

Certainly American troops are already spread so thin they haven't the
manpower to invade anyone else! (And, since many of our troops in Iraq
are National Guardsmen, we haven't much in the way of troops for
"emergency response" here at home, either.)

"Erick T. Barkhuis" -o-m wrote in message
t...

Forest Gimp:

Fidel Castro announces retirement

You didn't expect him to feature at the next disco party, claiming his
next 20 years in administration, did you?

US President George W Bush said ......

"And we're going to help. The United States will help the people of
Cuba realise the blessings of liberty."

.......does Cuba have any oil ??

From Wikipedia:

__________________________
Nickel industry
Cuba has had until recently one of the America's most productive and long
standing nickel mines.

Oil wealth
Recent oil exploration has revealed that the North Cuba Basin has
approximately 4.6 billion to 9.3 billion barrels of oil in it, which Cuba
has now started to test-drill (as of 2006).

--
Erick