Old August 17th, 2006, 09:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Alohacyberian

Default Driving cross country with expired tags - how to avoid police?

"Hatunen" wrote in message
On 15 Aug 2006 17:20:07 -0700, "Sapphyre"
wrote:
Hatunen wrote:
Apparently you decided one post too late.

I don't read every day... and even so, I don't read every thread every
time I am here. I'm in rec.travel.air for the past few days, just
because it seems to be a good place to have a discussion.

What happened to "This kind of crap is exactly the reason I don't
really feel like posting here anymore"?

What business is it of yours? Just because people feel like that one day,
doesn't mean they'll always feel like that. And if you still feel the same
way about every single thing you've ever posted on the Usenet, then you're
what's known as hard-headed, rigid and anal. ;-) Congratulations. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3600 live cameras or
visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI or