Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

Default RCL schedules

In article ,
Charles wrote:

In article , Kurt
Ullman wrote:

Feb 2012

Are you limiting the cruises to Fort Lauderdale?

Yep and/or Miami. We go to the Keys for 8 weeks, do a cruise, and
then drive back North. I guess we could also do Port Canaveral if
needed, but that is quite a run from Marathon.

I see other seven day cruises in February 2012 on the RC website other
than Allure and Oasis if you include other homeports.

Included Miami.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke