Old April 16th, 2004, 02:20 AM
Grey Wolf

Default Our Voyager Of The Seas trip (4/4/04) (VERY LONG)

On 15 Apr 2004 23:44:06 GMT, (Kowboyguard) wrote:

We stayed at the Wydamn Suites for much cheaper and it was WONDERFUL! They had
free shuttles running, the rooms were two bedrooms and huge, a big hot
breakfast and close to everything including the airport. We signed up at the
website to become free members and when we got to our room, it was stocked with
FREE beveraes that we had listed as our favorite and some snacks as well, CANT
beat them!!

Wow! Now that's what it means to have customer satisfaction! I got
the feeling the Hilton didn't care one bit about us.

I prefer to be close to the airport, but next time I'm definitely
going to require the hotel either have free shuttle service to the
pier and back OR to be a lot closer to the pier than the airport, just
to save on taxi fare to the ship.

I'm making a note to check the Wydamn Suites for my next trip,
hopefully sometime in 2005 or 2006!

David