Old February 8th, 2006, 12:44 AM posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive

Default 40s singles

Hi,

well I've done jamaica twice as a couple... Couples Negril and a
Villa in Duncan... loved both.

like to sail and relax on the beach with a good book and a cool
tropical drink.

no serious budget constraints but want good value but not necessarily
rock bottom price as the top priority.

considering renting a -small- villa in duncan (with staff) at Silver
Sands... not an AI per say since you buy the food/supplies and the
staff is "tipped"... it'd be relaxing but almost too relaxing...

the other end might be something in Negril... lots going on... great
beach... but most are very couples (or family) oriented.

Mike H wrote:

Anonymouse wrote:

Hi,

any suggestions for a carribean AI for a mid 40s single?

(no not hedo II)

need a bit more info... what kinds of things do you like to do and any
significant budget constraints??

Without knowing more, my first thought would be Club Med, Turks & Cacios...

--
"But to live outside the law, you must be honest"
Bob Dylan - Absolutely Sweet Marie - 1966