Old June 11th, 2006, 03:51 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Charging mobile phones

"Daisy" wrote in message
We shall be in the USA for 3 weeks and wish to take our mobile phone
with us so as to use it later in Europe. We have European and USA
adapter plugs for the phone charger (it is a basic Nokia) and have
previously charged up successfully in Europe.

We will want to use the phone on arrival in London and my query is can
we charge up the phone battery in the US before we leave? I noticed
that on the underside of the charger it says 100-240V. Does this
mean it can be used on 120 as well as 240 voltage?

That's exactly what it means - you'll be able to charge your phone in the
U.S.

Thanks for any help.

Daisy

Carthage demands an explanation for this insolence!