Old December 10th, 2008, 03:58 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
GreggHoward

Default : Petrol availability from South Africa to Kenya

On Dec 10, 5:57*pm, GreggHoward wrote:
Hi All,

I know it is a long time still (3-4mths time), but this will make the
difference whether I have company on my drive up to Kenya from South
Africa or not. And whether the other party need to make alternative
plans.

Along time has passed since the Unleaded/Leaded fuel conversations in
Africa on various. *And as most petrol vehicles now use unleaded, the
following
question must be asked. *Do they still make Leaded fuels?

Can a Fortuner 4.0l Petrol get the necessary fuel (unleaded) in the
following countries:
Zambia
Mozambique (Biera and above)
Malawi