Old March 15th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Rita Daggett

"elliot" wrote in message
Thank you...I appreciate your advice.
Living in New Jersey, we do enjoy seeing other interesting places.

We wanted Zanzibar for a few days as it has always sounded interesting
and we believed would be interesting to see. the beaches of the Indian
Ocean and Stone Town

So we felt Tanzania would be a good place to stay on our journey there.
Our intent is to enjoy getting there as well as being there, to make the
most out of the trip. Reni does want to see Mt Kilimanjaro (sorry for
spelling).

I think what is puzzling Liz (and its certainly puzzling me) is that the
reason people go to East Africa is usually to see the wildlife and go on
safari, and you havent mentioned this.
You can get a good view (weather permitting) of Mt Kilimanjaro from Amboseli
(Kenya); we also got a very good view of it when we flew from Arusha to
Nairobi; if you want to see it from Tanzania you'll have to go to the
appropriate place(s).
Tanzania is HUGE so your comment 'tanzania would be a good place to stay on
our way [to Zanzibar]' also sounds odd.

--
Rita Daggett