Old June 30th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Tom Johnstone

M.J.T. Bremen wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the compliments. We rented our 4x4 by http://www.4wdhire.com.au/
A good company, with fully equiped car. We didn't have any trouble with the
car and everything was complete & clean and operated perfectly. I can really
recommend the company and our travel shedule. Although distances are vast
it's really worthwile because the scenery is unbelievable and keeps on
changing.

Take care,

Mark

Thanks for the information - I've book marked the site, and might well
use them when we take our trip. I'll be sure to post an update when we
get back home (probably early next year).

Tom

"Tom Johnstone" schreef in bericht

M.J.T. Bremen wrote:

Last September we travelled from Perth to Darwin by 4x4 and now our
website is ready to share our impressions.

Have a look at http://members.home.nl/m.bremen/

Terrific photos and description. Where did you hire the 4wd? How was it
and how much did it cost? We're thinking of making a similar trip this
year.

Cheers,
Tom