Old March 26th, 2007, 02:02 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
maxwell

Default Suvarnabhumi and taxi touts

I'll cut to the reading comprehension delight ;~)
"Tchiowa" wrote ...
"maxwell" wrote:

~
The additional walk and pushing a cart through to the center area is

simply unnecessary.

Poor dear.
I found that the FAR better access from parking than at Don Muang made

an easy short haul from the elevator (up to 4th level) and across to my
inlaws' auto when arriving internationally. Sorry (not) that no one meets
you when you arrive (who isn't needing money in hand for the experience),
but that's
not surprising.

I see. So now you are acknowledging using the departure area at DM for

arrivals in direct opposition to the laws and intent.

QUOTE FAR better access from parking than at Don Muang /Q
annnnnd:
QUOTE an easy short haul from the elevator (up to 4th level) and across to
my inlaws' auto when arriving internationally /Q

So, mind telling how that has anything to do with OTHER than Swanaboom?
LMAO!
You are SO desperate !

Is there a reason you don't just use the arrivals area? Or are you just one

of those who think you are too good for the rules?

Dig the hole deeper.

Also interesting that you have to rely on your wife's family to
provide you transportation.

Pay attention.
One arrival was international.
One arrival was domestic.

Or is that just something you made up?
After all you *DID* say that you used the free bus.

You're funny-almost.

As to the rest: yes, I employ a Thai driver. And a Thai maid. I *add* to

Thailand rather than being a parasite.

LOL ! You truly are pathetic.

AOT needs to deal with the taxi tout situation. It's a whole

bunch worse than Don Muang.

Don Muang was more annoyingly 'touted up' in my experience.

"Experience"? One visit every other year doesn't really add up to a

whole
lot of "experience".

I've previously offered the wager you've ignored.

I don't recall a wager but if you think you can prove it, give it a whirl.

Let's sort out the escrow banker, the terms, and the amount you'd like to
lose--and designate a legal venue.
Your claim is 'I visit every other year'
Let's give you a chance not to lose, LOL!
Period: 2002-2007.
How many BKK arrival stamps in my US passport and you'll cede defeat and pay
up?
Make it a rich enough bet--bare minimum $10K, though I'd prefer to put much
more at risk.
Got any nads or just mouth?

There's been a lot of recent press comment in Asia about the new

airport's problems ...cracks in the runways, taxiways and poor water
drainage etc and I believe it must be true, although I didn't

actually see
any of it when I landed domestically 16th Feb and left 20th Feb.

Apparently 'tchiowa' did not sit in the pilot's cabin ;~)

Cracks in the runway can be felt as you taxi over them.

Nonsense. LARGE cracks could be felt, as can ripples in the tarmac.

And you can feel those in Changi as you could in DM but not in
Suvarnabhumi.

So you say.

We saw (or rather, passed by) that coach (or a similar one--on

bottom level 1) on the way to the free shuttle to the public bus
terminal--it looked like a poor way to spend a large bus fare, especially as
the public buses are clean and spacious, and run frequently from the bus
terminal.

5555555555 "Free"? I guess that's why the taxi touts didn't go after

you.

You look like someone looking for something for "free".

A desperate thing, you, and one whose actual commingling with Thai is

apparently limited to those you hire for service.

And marry and work with and socialize with and live among.

So, other than your spouse, you have no family in BKK area?

Returning from Hat Yai (Air Asia) we enjoyed seeing my wife's niece off

on her bus from the public terminal,

I see. You arrived on a domestic flight and then when over to the
International gates to look at the signs?

Huh? You're rather confused here. Desperate, too.

and then took ours to Nonthaburi (the bus continues on to
Rangsit), from which we cabbed out to Bang Bua Thong. ALL of your inlaws

are up on the plateau, is that the deal?

Hmmm. I thought your inlaws picked you up in their car. You need to start

working on keeping your lies straight.

LOL ! Your desperation AND reading deficiency is transparent.
Take some time to think about:
1. When one goes through immigration.
2. Whether one goes through immigration when flying WITHIN LOS.

You're *almost* funny !