Old March 26th, 2007, 01:05 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.asia
Tchiowa

Default Suvarnabhumi and taxi touts

On Mar 26, 8:02 am, "maxwell" wrote:
I'll cut to the reading comprehension delight ;~)

Gee, let's.

snip

So, mind telling how that has anything to do with OTHER than Swanaboom?

I see. So now you don't even know the name of the airport?

Even if you are trying to invent your own transliteration of the Thai,
you missed a syllable and a couple of letters.

Also interesting that you have to rely on your wife's family to
provide you transportation.

Pay attention.
One arrival was international.
One arrival was domestic.

I see. So when you're caught not knowing what you're talking about you
need to toss in new information and pretend you said that all along.

Or is that just something you made up?

After all you *DID* say that you used the free bus.

You're funny-almost.

Did you say it or not?

AOT needs to deal with the taxi tout situation. It's a whole
bunch worse than Don Muang.

Don Muang was more annoyingly 'touted up' in my experience.

"Experience"? One visit every other year doesn't really add up to a
whole lot of "experience".

I've previously offered the wager you've ignored.

I don't recall a wager but if you think you can prove it, give it a whirl.

Let's sort out the escrow banker, the terms, and the amount you'd like to
lose--and designate a legal venue.
Your claim is 'I visit every other year'
Let's give you a chance not to lose, LOL!
Period: 2002-2007.

5555555 How about 2006 and 2007?

How many BKK arrival stamps in my US passport and you'll cede defeat and pay up?

Half as many as mine or you lose. Fair enough? 2 to 1 odds.

Make it a rich enough bet--bare minimum $10K, though I'd prefer to put much
more at risk.
Got any nads or just mouth?

Why bother with a couple of weeks salary? Let's make it real. How
about 6 months salary? (Oops, you did that, didn't you? Sorry.)

OK. Let's make it easy. 1/3 as many as me during that period. Fair
enough now?

Nonsense. LARGE cracks could be felt, as can ripples in the tarmac.

And you can feel those in Changi as you could in DM but not in Suvarnabhumi.

So you say.

If you had actually landed at these airports you'd know.

snip

And marry and work with and socialize with and live among.

So, other than your spouse, you have no family in BKK area?

Family in Chaiyaphum. Friends and colleagues in Bangkok. And Hat Yai.
And Songkhla. And Rayong.

Returning from Hat Yai (Air Asia) we enjoyed seeing my wife's niece off
on her bus from the public terminal,

I see. You arrived on a domestic flight and then when over to the
International gates to look at the signs?

Huh? You're rather confused here. Desperate, too.

The discussion was about International. Quite specifically. Do you
find the difference between International and Domestic to be
confusing?

and then took ours to Nonthaburi (the bus continues on to
Rangsit), from which we cabbed out to Bang Bua Thong. ALL of your inlaws
are up on the plateau, is that the deal?

Hmmm. I thought your inlaws picked you up in their car. You need to start
working on keeping your lies straight.

LOL ! Your desperation AND reading deficiency is transparent.
Take some time to think about:
1. When one goes through immigration.
2. Whether one goes through immigration when flying WITHIN LOS.

The topic was specifically International. That means Immigration.

Further you still got caught lying. You said that your inlaws picked
you up in their car now you admit you took the bus.

So let me know when you're willing to make the bet. Is 1/4 as many
entries as I have 2002-2007 fair enough, Mr. "Experience"?